Most common questions
What do the different ski categories mean?
- Professional skis: are very sporty race carvers or powder skis for a very sporty skier
Sales value: 900 to 1200 €
- Supreme skis: are sporty skis, Allmountain skis or race carvers for advanced skier
Sales value: 600 - 900 €
- Ski Premium: are Allmountain skis or touring skis for intermediate skiers
Sales value: 400 - 600 €
- Carving - Top: are skis for beginners Sales value: 200 - 400 €
Whats included in a ski or boardset or just ski/board?
- Skiset = ski boots and poles
- Ski = ski, poles
- Board set = board with binding and boots
- Board= Board with binding
- (all without helmet - extra to book)
Can I also borrow jackets, pants, ski goggles or gloves?
- We have jackets and trousers to rent. But no gloves or goggles in rental – to buy only
What is the damage and theft protection fee for ski / snowboard?
- The protection fee includes breakage and theft (not loss, or willful damage, for example: damage by skiing offpist) of the rented ski or board during the rental period.
- Cost oft he protection fee is extra 10% of the rental price
- In the case of theft, the protection fee applies only with a police report
- Snoworld is not liable for any accidental damage!
What about illness / accident?
- Money back for unused days (with doctor's confirmation)
Can you change the ski?
- 1 x free in the same ski category
Is a ski depot available?
- Yes, for free but only for rented equipment by Snoworld - access only during our opening hours
Helmet for children for free?
- Yes, by ski rental (for the same period of time) up to 12 years free
- Helmet legaly required for children up to the age of 15
Can I book by phone?
- No, reservation and bookings are only online possible www.snoworld.at
online booking - benefits?
- The rental material can be picked up the day before from 4pm
- -10% online discount
- much faster and comfortable handling
- 100% refundable until the day before – in that case please inform us via e-mail
Can I book a specific ski model?
- Please write a comment in the online booking, we will try our best to reserve the desired ski, but sometimes not possible in high season
How long does the ski service take?
- Best ist o bring and leave Ski´s over night - bring in the evening, pick up in the morning
- If time, service can be immediatly done during the day aswell, big Indoor hall for ski-rental directly at the gondolastation
Discount for groups?
- Depending on how many people, age, booking period.
- Starting from 8 people, please contact us over E-Mail so we can make you a personal offer.